Monday 28 March 2011

Tweak bunny finished!

At last! And I don't mind admitting that it's taken me longer than I'd liked, but Tweak bunny is done!
(For anyone without jam-eaters, Tweak is a character from a kid's telly programme called the Octonauts)

Tweak

I'm pleased with how she's turned out.

photo.JPG

The Octomates together:

Octomates

All the characters are based on Ana Paula Rimoli's 'Valentine Bears' pattern from "Amigurumi World Seriously Cute Crochet" and I am loving making them. Thanks, Ana.

4 comments:

  1. eeek these are so cute, I want all three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, love these - marvellous!!! Give yourself a pat on the back. Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your work. How does one get a copy of the pattern for Tweak bunny? My granddaughter would love it. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    The rabbit was based on the Ana Paula Rimoli's 'Valentine Bears' pattern from her book "Amigurumi World Seriously Cute Crochet".
    Many thanks,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx