Saturday 6 July 2013

The one where she makes a little doll. And then a big doll. And gets a dog.

As many of you know, I love a little amigurumi. (Japanese meaning 'knitted toy') Probably because they are so cute and fairly quick to make (and I am such a lazy crocheter at heart)

So I thought about a little doll.


With stitched hair (I didn't fancy making a wig this time)


Complete with her own crocheted clothes and accessories.



And then I wanted to make a bigger doll. I used exactly the same pattern, but held two strands of yarn together and a slightly bigger hook.


Pink hair was the order of the day. And she has clothes too.





I hope you like them.


If you fancy having a go- the pattern is available in my Etsy shop (see the link just over there in my sidebar) and contains all the instructions you need to make both the dolls and all the accessories.

Oh, and here's the reasons I've been absent these past few weeks: 
Two words:

Holiday  (Fabulous. Majorca. Hot. Pool. Sangria. 'Nuff said)


And ...
Puppy (11weeks old. Biting. Chewing. Chasing. Cuuuuuuute. 'Nuff said)


Yes, life is officially bonkers in Annaboo's House at the moment, thanks our lovely little pup.
She'is a Jug (3/4 Pug and 1/4 Jack Russell).
And we love her.


Have a wonderful week, everyone. Now things are a little quieter (ha!) I look forward to having a proper catchup with your wonderful blogs. I've missed you guys!

Sarah x




15 comments:

  1. WOW-a pug and a jack russel in one cute package-how exciting!!!! And those little dolls are SOOOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW-a pug and a jack russel in one cute package!! How exciting!
    And these dolls are so sweet-I love their tiny purses and shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing better than a cute little puppy. Take lots and lots of pictures they grow up so fast. Love the dolls you made, you are so talented.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annaboo...this is a little cute girls.....love all her outfit.Super Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Jug!! What a cute doggie combo, she's darling! And you are so good at making these dolls. I love their little dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love your dolls, they are so sweet and that little green dress is just the best! I am having pup envy, he is so cute! - Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love your dolls, they are so sweet and that little green dress is just the best! I am having pup envy, he is so cute! - Annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. I love the fact they have several outfits, as well as accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your dolls, they are so cute ^_^
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  10. cutest puppy and I LOVE the dolls, they are fab !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Witaj! Piękne, pomysłowe prace!!! Serdecznie pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi , I love your blog always has nice things here, hugs ...

    http://www.titacarre.com
    http://vitrine.elo7.com.br/titacarre

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH Sarah!
    These dolls are too cute and your new little jug is so very precious!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like as she grows. Bet you are all in love with her. What is her name? Did I miss it?
    Happy Day Dear,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heyy! I stumbled upon your blog and I'm so glad I did. What cute dolls and an even cuter "Jug". Adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so leave a comment or ask a question and l'll reply to you right here.
Have a fab day.
Sarah Xx