Monday, 6 August 2012

I am LOVING...

 ...Red Clogs

Clippity Clog


Aren't they just lush?
Less than £10 from my good friend, eBay.
I must admit, it's taken me a while to pluck up the courage and the right look to wear them, but now tis done and clog-wearing is my new thang. Comfy and quirky. (And you can hear me coming a mile off)
Which colour to buy next, I wonder?


....Crochet shoes:

Oooo, much quieter

These little beauts were reduced to £2 in Primark. What's not to love here?
I thought they needed a little button to cuten them up even more.

...More bargains from le high street:


Two super-snuggly wool hats from Monsoon.
Reduced from £15 to ONE POUND each. I kid you not. It would have been criminal to leave them in the shop, methinks.

 ....And my newest addiction.
Instagram.

Oh dear, the housework will never be done again, I fear.


So cool.
Do come and play along! Click on the Instagram linky over there on the side bar and say hello.

Have a great week!
xx
PS Don't forget the 10% discount code HAPPY1 for my Etsy shop....

x