Monday, 11 June 2012

Back to it

Cor it feels right weird being back here, writing a 'normal' post, after all the tutorial instructions and photos.
What do I usually write about, I wonder as I sit here in the glorious British summertime (tumble dryer on, heating on, jumper on etc)?

I can't for the life of me remember. 

I'll show you what I've been making for a craft fair at the end of the month [there's the usual guff I won't bore you with; crochet flower hairbands and clips which were a good seller for me before and of course, a couple of Monks commissioned by a friend]

So instead, a new venture for me: Some simple jewellery.

Rings.

Rings!

Rings!

Rings!

Pendants.

Pendants!

And a gratuitous crochet pic of a doll I've just made for my mate Kate.

New doll for Kate

Have a great week.
Xx