Tuesday, 19 June 2012
A few beads + 1 metre of cord + some nifty knotty action
= adjustable boho bracelet
1. Cut cord into 2 lengths, one measuring 70cms, the other 30cms (increase the longer cord for larger wrists)
2. Double up the longer length of cord and thread your beads onto it. Make a knot either side to keep the beads in place.
3. Wrap the ends of the bracelet so that they cross each other. Hold the ends in place. (I used mini pegs for this and a bit of blu-tack to steady the bracelet)
4. With the shorter length of cord, make a series of adjustable square knots (see here) and trim off the ends.
5. Knot the other ends of your bracelet.