Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Rainbow Korknisse

Oooo, a little toadstool house.
Who lives here, I wonder?

Crochet korknisse in the garden

*knock knock*

Crochet korknisse in the garden

Of course! It's the little Korknisse!
How lovely to see you.
How are you?
Are there any more of you in there?

Crochet korknisse in the garden

Oh how super! Lots of Korknisse.
And rainbow colours, too.
Please can I have a nice photo of you?

Crochet korknisse in the garden

Oh now, that's just silly.
Please behave.

Crochet korknisse in the garden
Thank you, that's better.

Now, can I take a photo indoors, so we can see you in all your summer finery?

Right, in a line please.
Crochet rainbow korknisse

Really. You are just being naughty now.
Stop buggering around and behave.

Crochet rainbow korknisse
That's more like it. Thank you.


Crochet rainbow korknisse
Well now, that's just plain showing off now, fellas.


Crochet rainbow korknisse
"Nice butterfly."
"Ta."

Oh dear, I think the sun got to me today.

'Korknisse' means 'cork elf' in Norwegian. They are traditionally knitted Christmas ornaments, but I crochet mine Amigurumi-stylie and love 'em at any time of the year.

I've already made Spring Korknisse here and Royal Wedding Korknisse here too.
Mad, but true.