Monday, 22 August 2011

Playing with words

Image from My iPhone!

This just about sums up how I feel about making these little blocks.
For a while now, I've been making them and just stashing them away, ready for gifts etc..

Really, they are very leeeetle- look, here's my Whimsie owl next to some.
He looks a bit overwhelmed, doesn't he?

Image from My iPhone!

The teeny-tiny blocks measure 2x2cms and are quite cute, I think. Here's some more:

Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone!

I've also made some slightly bigger ones (3x3cm- ish) too:

Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone!
Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone!

And here's a pic of them all together.

Image from My iPhone!

They're not quite finished- a coat of matt varnish should do it.

Would love to know what you all think.