Monday, 29 August 2011

More leeeetle blocks!

I'd like to start by saying hello to my new followers- thank you. I can't believe that I have 80 of you who enjoy being here.
And to the gals who comment on my stuff- a great big hug. You really make my day!

So not so much happening in my land of crochet (just some mundane finishing of WIPs). But here are some new blocks!

Image from My iPhone!

Image from My iPhone! Image from My iPhone!

Image from My iPhone!

Thank you for all your lovely comments about the blocks and I know many of you would love a tutorial, but I have decided to sell! I've signed up for a table top sale this Saturday (may turn out to be more of a jumble sale than craft fair, but worth trying I guess) and am also toying with the whole Etsy/Folksy thing too.
Can I ask about your experiences of online selling? Does anyone sell much? Is it worth it?
I'd love to know!
I may be a bit absent from blogland this week as I try to get everything ready for my stall, but I look forward to catching up with all your blognews soon!

Wish me luck, and have a great week everyone.

Xx